‡Cancellation policy: The Council Record fee is non-refundable. Should you need to cancel one or more exam sections, you must cancel by the cancellation deadline in order to receive a refund. Exam registrations will not be transferred to the next administration.
When an exam registration is cancelled by the cancellation deadline, the refund amount will be issued to the original form of payment less a $100 cancellation fee. Candidates who do not cancel with both PSI and CLARB may be ineligible for refund.
Follow these steps to cancel an exam section:
- Log into the CLARB website and click "My Profile" in the upper right-hand corner.
- Scroll to "View Exam Registration."
- Click the "Cancel Exam" link next to the section you wish to cancel. Follow the system prompts to complete your cancellation.
- You will receive an email confirmation of your cancellation.
- Candidates must also cancel their appointment(s) with PSI.
"Good Cause" policy: If you are unable to attend the exam administration due to severe physical or emotional hardship, you may qualify for a Good Cause refund. Contact CLARB regarding the documentation required to request a Good Cause case. Candidates who are approved under this policy will receive a refund to the original form of payment less a $100 cancellation fee. All requests for Good Cause should be submitted as soon as possible and must be received no later than 30 days after the exam administration.