Tracking Continuing Education

Continuing education is currently required for licensure renewal in most jurisdictions in the United States and Canada. While CLARB recommends using the Landscape Architecture Continuing Education System (LA CES) to locate CE courses, it is your responsibility to contact your licensing board to find out:

  • What the continuing education requirements are in the jurisdictions where you're licensed.
  • If the CE courses that you plan to take will be accepted by your licensing board. (CLARB recommends confirming this before you register for courses.)

As a Council Record Holder:

  • You have access to CLARB's free CE tracking tool which makes it a breeze to record and track continuing education activities so you can easily provide proof of compliance to your licensing board. 
  • If you take courses offered by LA CES approved providers, be sure to provide your Council Record number during registration. Once the course has successfully been completed, LA CES will automatically transmit this information to CLARB, we will store it for you and using CLARB's free CE tracking tool you may generate a CE transcript (PDF) to provide to your licensing board as proof of compliance. 
  • Not sure what your Council Record number is? Login to the website and access "My Profile." Your Council Record number is listed under "My Council Record Summary."
Don’t have a Council Record? Start one now to gain access to the CE Tracking tool, just one of the many benefits available to licensed professionals. The Council Record is designed to be a career management tool that will simplify your professional life. Learn more here.