Your L.A.R.E. appointment day is here! Please review the details below.
For online proctored exams, review ALL information below and use this link to launch your exam!
The following instructions apply to ALL in-person and online proctored test appointments:
- Please double check your exam appointment time and plan to arrive/log in up to 30 minutes early for the check-in process.
- Have your valid and current form of identification ready.
- Please do not have unnecessary items with you when testing- you will not be able to keep them with you.
- You may reschedule your exam appointment, up to 48 hours in advance, during the current testing window by following the directions through the "Schedule/reschedule my exam" link under the My Event Registrations of My Profile.
- The Orientation Guide details what to expect when testing.
The following instructions apply for ONLINE PROCTORED EXAMS only:
CLICK HERE FOR CLARB'S INSTRUCTIONS/TIPS/FAQ FOR LAUNCHING THE EXAM.
- You must have your cell phone close by but out of reach in the event the online proctor needs to contact you during your exam.
- Make sure that your desk and testing space is clear and free of any material other than necessary test taking material AND that your space is quiet and free from distractions.
- Security protocols are in place and the online proctor will review your work space.
- Please log in 15 minutes prior to your exam start time.
- Make sure to have the Chrome browser installed.
- A web camera and microphone are required for testing.
- Review the following PSI links to prepare: System Check Requirements, Run a System Check, and Check-in Process Overview
- On Windows: If the system check identifies any applications which need to close, please open your computer's Task Manager (by hitting CRTL+ALT+DLT) and make sure to click "more details" and the tab for Details where you will click the identified application and the end task button to make sure it is fully closed.
CLICK HERE TO LAUNCH YOUR EXAM
The following instructions apply to IN-PERSON TESTING only:
- Double check your appointment location and prepare your directions to get there.
- All PSI test centers are following COVID-19 protocols. Candidates may be required to wear a face mask during the exam.
- All test takers must follow the local security and safety requirements in PSI test centers.
CLARB wishes you good luck as you continue on your path to licensure!