2. Apply for Licensure Using Your Council Record
Complete your Council Record and ensure it is active and that all information has been verified by CLARB. Once all information is verified, you may transmit your Council Record to the licensure board in the jurisdiction where you are seeking licensure. CLARB strives to complete transmittal requests within five to seven business days from when you submit your request (in times of high volume, i.e. results release, it may take up to 10 days to complete); however, if this is not sufficient for your needs, expedited service is available. If you need to verify that your Council Record is ready for transmittal, please contact CLARB.
The following fees apply to Council Record transmittals:
- Transmittal for Exam Approval: Free for Candidates (5-7 business days; in times of high volume, i.e. score release, it may take up to 10 days to complete).
- Transmittal for Licensure: $60 Initial Licensure / $240 Reciprocal Licensure
This fee is for each transmittal of your CLARB Council Record as support documentation to a licensure board. You must have an active Council Record to use this service. (5-7 business days; in times of high volume, i.e. score release, it may take up to 10 days to complete).
- Expedited Transmittal Fee: $125
This additional fee is for priority handling of your transmittal request. (24-48 hours)
- Rejoin Fee: $100 + Current annual renewal fee
This fee includes updating verifications and documentation of your professional development since your Council Record lapsed.
Note: All fees are listed in U.S. dollars, are subject to change and non-refundable unless otherwise noted. Renewals are annual based on your anniversary date and not the calendar year.