Board of Directors
The CLARB Board of Directors is responsible for setting organizational direction, allocating adequate resources to achieve its goals and ensuring that sufficient progress is being made. They exercise fiduciary responsibility of the organization’s resources and establish strategy and policy.
As part of the Board of Directors, officers are required to:
- Set direction through strategic priorities and governance policies
- Ensure resources through thoughtful planning
- Provide oversight in performance monitoring and authority
- Develop relationships with board members and volunteers
- Champion CLARB through external relationships
- Come prepared for service and actively participate in all meetings related to elected/appointed position
- Click here to learn more about the Board of Directors responsibilities and time commitments.
Leadership Advisory Council
In order to create and maintain a complete list of all candidates for leadership positions, assess the nominations for qualified nominees for elected and appointed office and produce a slate of qualified nominees, members of the Leadership Advisory Council will:
*All dates listed are the typical CLARB meeting schedule but due to the ongoing impact of COVID-19, all travel will be determined closer to date and one meeting listed as TBD may be conducted virtually. CLARB continues to focus on the health, safety, and welfare of all meeting participants while ensuring meeting objectives can be met.