Get Certified with the Credential That Matters
CLARB Certification is the industry recognized distinction that carries CLARB’s endorsement for licensure. This signifies that you have met the professional standards established by CLARB and carries CLARB’s recommendation that you be granted licensure without further review.
- Facilitates the mobility you need to pursue business opportunities in multiple jurisdictions by expediting the reciprocal licensure process.
- Enables you to apply for reciprocal licensure in eight jurisdictions -- Connecticut, Delaware, Mississippi, Nebraska, Ontario, Puerto Rico, South Dakota and Tennessee -- that not only require the Council Record in support of application but also require that you are CLARB Certified.
- Fast tracks your path to licensure because you have already demonstrated you meet the professional standards used by many registration boards.
- Gives you a competitive advantage by bestowing upon you the title “CLARB Certified Landscape Architect" as well as the right to use the accompanying logo and slogan in all of your marketing materials.
- Gives you industry visibility by adding your name to our online professional directory -- a resource for employers and potential clients. Your name and professional contact information are easily searchable by those who are looking for certified professionals, like you.
Congratulations to the licensed professionals who recently became CLARB Certified!